Friday, May 16, 2014

Swtiching Over-Student Teaching/England

As some of you may know, this blog has been used in my last semester to blog on my experiences during my clinical setting. I will be shifting my blog to talk about my student teaching experience which starts after this summer. I will not be blogging much until that starts in August, but I will be using the blog to talk about my student teaching experiences, and to blog about my trip to England in the fall. I will not be doing much blogging until student teaching starts, but please feel free and I encourage you to continue to follow my blog to read and connect with me about my students teaching experiences and keep in touch with me while I am in England. There will be a lot of good pictures and reflection on my trip and the work I am doing, so don't miss out! Stay connected and have a great summer!

Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment