Sunday, October 19, 2014

Arriving In England!

Hello All!

It is great to finally be in England and be able to start my second part of student teaching!! I have been here for a whole day and have already seen a lot just inside the town where I am staying with my host family and roommates from America, in Eastbourne. We also have three people from China staying with us and just before I arrived there were two Italian girls that were staying here and one Swiss girl that I got to meet for a night! It has been great to get all different cultures to gather at a table for dinner to have conversations of our home life and our hopes for staying in England. So far, it has been such a good experience, I am learning about the history of the town, getting to know more about England, and starting to plan trips for the weekends! My hopes is that I can plan each weekend and now that I can budget all the trips I want to take. Wish me luck! Tomorrow I go see Brighton campus and find my placement for student teaching and this weekend we are going to London and maybe even Hever Castle, which was owned by King Henry XIII and has beautiful gardens!! 

These are my roommates that I am staying with and have ventured from America with to study abroad!! 

The Eastbourne pier! So beautiful and magnificent, and all along the coast there are some great looking hotels and really nice restaurants!

Our group that is in England studying abroad! Really great people to travel with and excited to start this awesome experience!!

I will keep you updated on my trip plans and will keep posting pictures! Enjoy! 

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment